Nut N’ Berry®
The Original – Full of Sunflower Kernels and Peanuts
- NO FILLERS! Better Bird Premium Blends contain only the ingredients that desired backyard birds love. is helps to ensure they eat more seed at your feeder instead of
tossing it on the ground. You save money by not paying for wasted product.
- REAL FRUITS & NUTS are added to specific products to maximize appeal to backyard birds!
- LOCKED FORMULAS! You and your birds are guaranteed the same quality satisfaction with each bag.
- NUTRITIONALLY FORTIFIED with added supplements and FREE OF ADDED CHEMICAL PRESERVATIVES!
Songbirds, Woodpeckers, Cardinals, Finches, Titmice, Jays, Grosbeaks, Buntings, Nuthatches, Chickadees and other outdoor pets.
Preferred Feeder Type:
- Hopper Feeder
- Tube Feeder (Large Holes)
- Platform Feeder
- Wire Mesh Feeder
- On the Ground
Note: Seed ports must be large enough to accommodate large fruit and nut pieces.
Feed desired amount in a hopper feeder, tube feeder with large holes, platform feeder, wire mesh feeder or on the ground. Keep feeders full. Clean feeders frequently. Keep clean, fresh water available. Feed all year long.
This is a natural product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Pistachios, Hulled Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Raisins, Dried Cranberries, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.
|Crude Protein (Min)||16.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||35.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||18.00%|
|672050||5 lb. Poly Bag|
This product is produced and stored in facilities that use milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans and thus may contain one or more of these ingredients.